Horse up for adoption |
Title (Max 100 Characters)
Anyone interested in finding out more information about adopting a horse should e-mail an inquiry to the Saratoga County District Attorney’s Office.
According to the Saratoga County District Attorney, the horse is presently owned by Ann Arnold, who is the subject of a criminal conviction in Greenfield Town Court.
Click here to fill out the online form with their name, address and contact information along with the specific inquiry and the district attorney will forward the inquiry to the Upstate SPCA. They are monitoring the condition of the horses.
Arnold was convicted of 19 counts of failure to provide proper food, water and sustenance and one count of second-degree criminal nuisance which are all misdemeanors for mismanaging horses.
The Upstate SPCA has been and will continue to be the court appointed monitoring agency of the horses on the Arnold property since the charges were filed.
Top Saratoga Springs Stories
Upcoming Events near Saratoga Springs
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 68-year-old victim testifies about alleged assault at hands of 19-year-old
- Stillwater man accused of hosting drinking party on private property
- Sheriff: Clifton Park man kills self as deputies arrive
- Expectations high as Lake George-area prepares for start of tourist season
- Local airman graduates basic military training