Local charity collects donated prom gowns for teens in need | Community Spirit
WILTON - Prom season may be months away, but you can already help some teens in need, get ready for a night they'll remember.
The Cinderella Project of the Capital Region is collecting donated gowns and accessories for high school proms.
They will be given to financially challenged teens in the area, free of charge.
A collection drive is being held Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the Price Chopper on Route 50 in Wilton.
Upcoming Events near Saratoga Springs
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man accused of driving drunk, talking on phone with child in car
- FBI, State Police, NYPD raid mobile home in Malta -- but will not say why
- Saratoga Casino to take part in bidders conference despite lack of support
- Shmaltz celebrating first anniversary in Clifton Park with style
- Dogs kill chickens; owner blames animal control officer
- Granville man accused of sexually abusing child while another watched
- Motorcyclist hits turkey in Washington Co.
- Hudson Falls military recruiter faces rape charges in Washington Co.
- State Police: Granville man threatened girlfriend with knife
- Greenwich mom accused of leaving three kids in car while shopping