Oktoberfest to come to Ballston Spa this September | Community Spirit
The fourth annual Oktoberfest put on by The Saratoga County Historical Society will be Saturday, Sept. 24 at 6 p.m. The fest annually raises over $14,000 for Brookside Museum educational programs. There will be German food, bear, wine, a silent auction, and other gifts. Food will be catered by Rolf’s Pork Store of Albany.
Brookside Museum is a non-profit organization located in Ballston Spa and is the home of the Saratoga County Historical Society. According to a press release, their mission is to, “inspire community memory by telling the story of Saratoga through engaging exhibits and interactive programs.”
Tickets for the fest are $40 per person, $75 for two people and $350f or a table of ten. For more information on Oktoberfest and Brookside click here.
Upcoming Events near Saratoga Springs
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Local law enforcement hit the ice as part of national fundraising effort
- Trooper says manslaughter defendant "on the nod" following fatal crash
- Waterford Harbor Farmers market accepting applications for 2014
- Saratoga Springs council votes on resolution opposing expanded casino
- Waterford man accused of assault