Oktoberfest to come to Ballston Spa this September | Community Spirit
The fourth annual Oktoberfest put on by The Saratoga County Historical Society will be Saturday, Sept. 24 at 6 p.m. The fest annually raises over $14,000 for Brookside Museum educational programs. There will be German food, bear, wine, a silent auction, and other gifts. Food will be catered by Rolf’s Pork Store of Albany.
Brookside Museum is a non-profit organization located in Ballston Spa and is the home of the Saratoga County Historical Society. According to a press release, their mission is to, “inspire community memory by telling the story of Saratoga through engaging exhibits and interactive programs.”
Tickets for the fest are $40 per person, $75 for two people and $350f or a table of ten. For more information on Oktoberfest and Brookside click here.
Upcoming Events near Saratoga Springs
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- FBI, State Police, NYPD raid mobile home in Malta -- but will not say why
- Clifton Park bulk waste pick up starts April 28
- Apple Blossom Festival scheduled in Rexford
- Man accused of driving drunk, talking on phone with child in car
- Saratoga Casino to take part in bidders conference despite lack of support