Man injured trying to sneak into SPAC show | News
SARATOGA SPRINGS - A man was injured after trying to sneak into the Nickelback concert at SPAC Tuesday night.
SPAC President Marcia White says the unidentified man appeared to be drunk when he lost his footing and slipped down an embankment that runs along the parking lot.
He was taken to a hospital. There is no word on the extent of his injuries.
Top Saratoga Springs Stories
Upcoming Events near Saratoga Springs
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 68-year-old victim testifies about alleged assault at hands of 19-year-old
- Stillwater man accused of hosting drinking party on private property
- Sheriff: Clifton Park man kills self as deputies arrive
- Expectations high as Lake George-area prepares for start of tourist season
- Local airman graduates basic military training