Traffic to close part of Route 9P in Saratoga | News
Motorists are being advised that State Route 9P will be closed to traffic between State Route 423 and Cedar Bluff Road in the town of Saratoga, Saratoga County, for a period of approximately three weeks, beginning at 6:30 a.m. on Thursday, June 30.
The road closure is necessary in order to replace a culvert running under Route 9P approximately 100 feet south of the Brown Road intersection.
A detour will utilize State Route 423, County Route 70 (Deans Corners Road/Wayville Road), and County Route 71 (Cedar Bluff Road). During the closure, all properties in the area will remain accessible to residents and emergency responders; however, no travel through the project site will be allowed until the road is officially reopened.
For up-to-date travel information, call 511 or visit www.511NY.org.
Upcoming Events near Saratoga Springs
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man accused of driving drunk, talking on phone with child in car
- FBI, State Police, NYPD raid mobile home in Malta -- but will not say why
- Saratoga Casino to take part in bidders conference despite lack of support
- Shmaltz celebrating first anniversary in Clifton Park with style
- Dogs kill chickens; owner blames animal control officer
- Granville man accused of sexually abusing child while another watched
- Motorcyclist hits turkey in Washington Co.
- Hudson Falls military recruiter faces rape charges in Washington Co.
- State Police: Granville man threatened girlfriend with knife
- Greenwich mom accused of leaving three kids in car while shopping