Citizens Bank seeks student applicants for scholarship program | Parents & kids
ALBANY - Applications for the Citizens Bank's TruFit Good Citizen Student Scholarship program are now being accepted.
Last year, the scholarship program awarded a total of $50,000 to college students whose volunteer efforts made a difference in their communities.
This year, 40 scholarships will be awarded to high school seniors and current college students across the country who have been active in community service.
Applicants are asked to write an essay of no more than 250 words or record a 60-second video summing up their responsibility and leadership skills gained through community service experiences.
The scholarships will be awarded this summer for the 2012-2013 academic year.
The application period ends on Monday, April 30. For full details, rules and to apply CLICK HERE.
Upcoming Events near Saratoga Springs
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Local law enforcement hit the ice as part of national fundraising effort
- Trooper says manslaughter defendant "on the nod" following fatal crash
- Waterford Harbor Farmers market accepting applications for 2014
- Saratoga Springs council votes on resolution opposing expanded casino
- Waterford man accused of assault