Citizens Bank seeks student applicants for scholarship program | Parents & kids
ALBANY - Applications for the Citizens Bank's TruFit Good Citizen Student Scholarship program are now being accepted.
Last year, the scholarship program awarded a total of $50,000 to college students whose volunteer efforts made a difference in their communities.
This year, 40 scholarships will be awarded to high school seniors and current college students across the country who have been active in community service.
Applicants are asked to write an essay of no more than 250 words or record a 60-second video summing up their responsibility and leadership skills gained through community service experiences.
The scholarships will be awarded this summer for the 2012-2013 academic year.
The application period ends on Monday, April 30. For full details, rules and to apply CLICK HERE.
Top Saratoga Springs Stories
Upcoming Events near Saratoga Springs
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 68-year-old victim testifies about alleged assault at hands of 19-year-old
- Stillwater man accused of hosting drinking party on private property
- Sheriff: Clifton Park man kills self as deputies arrive
- Expectations high as Lake George-area prepares for start of tourist season
- Local airman graduates basic military training